The Blogger Interview with ohitsajamjar

by - March 08, 2014

It's time for another blogger interview! And this time we have Naeemah from ohitsajamjar 



Let's get started! 


Q1. Tell me a little bit about yourself and your blog



I am a 22 year old Junior Graphic Designer staying in the beautiful Cape Town, South Africa. My blog is named after my surname which is Ajam. The Jam Jar Blog is about beauty, life and all things in between. I review beauty products, write about events I’ve attended and things that happen in my life.


Q2. How where you introduced into the world of blogging and who inspired you to create your own blog?

I was introduced into the world of blogging by the gorgeous Samantha-Maria aka Beauty Crush on YouTube. She inspired me to create a blog of my own. I love having an online presence and what better way to get your opinions across than having a blog that can reach millions?



Q3. If you could change one thing about your blog, what would it be and why?

I would love to change the amount of times I post a blogpost. I would like to do at least 2 posts per week but I can’t because work keeps me extremely busy. I would like to have more consistency when it comes to blogposts.



Q4. What is your favourite beauty product at the moment?

Oh, this is a tough one but if I had to choose one it would definitely be Essence’s Gel Eyeliner in Midnight in Paris.



Q5. What is your favourite makeup/skincare brand?

Makeup: Essence – I love Essence because it’s affordable and the quality is amazing!
Skincare: Lush – Ah, Lush. Who doesn’t love Lush?



Q6. Would you ever consider creating a Youtube account for your blog?

I do have a YouTube account for my blog  It’s kind of lacking videos but it’s a start to something that will grow sooner or later.



Q7. Describe your blog in 3 words!

Pink. Quirky. GIF-Galore.
Yes, I know that’s like 4 words :\



Q8. What tips or advice would you give to new bloggers?

Don’t give up. That 15 -20 views a week will multiply by 100s in due time.



Q9. Where do you see yourself in 5 year’s time?

I see myself as a Senior Graphic Designer studying Film part-time and obviously, still blogging.



Q10. What can readers expect from your blog in 2014?

Honestly, I don’t know. I don’t have any expectations for my blog because I usually do things spontaneously. However, they can expect to see a bit more posts and videos and possibly a slight change in design.


If you want to hear more from Naheema and her blog then click on these links below! 

You May Also Like

0 comments