Get To Know Me Tag

by - August 28, 2016



What is your middle name?



My middle name is Louise
 


What was your favourite subject at school?


My favourite subject was between Fashion and Dance. Fashion was the subject I chose to do for my GCSE options at year 9. I loved doing this, creating mood boards, coming up with fashion ideas and getting the chance to make my very own skirt! I also loved doing dance. I went to a school that was also a performing arts school and as I passed my audition I got the chance to do dance from year 7 all the way through high school. I loved learning different dance styles and being part of the school productions.



What is your favourite drink? 

Soft drink - Coke or Pepsi
Hot drink - Tea or hot chocolate
Alcoholic - I do love a good cocktail! My favourite being sex on the beach.

What is your favourite song at the moment? 

Shawn Mendes - Treat you better or Calum Scott - Dancing on my own

What would you choose as your last meal? 


There's lots I could choose from! But I think i'm going to have to choose a kebab haha gotta love a good takeaway!



What was the last thing you bought? 


A pair of gorgeous heels from Dorothy Perkins


Favourite Book of all time? 


Any of the Nicolas Sparks ones



Favourite Colour?


It's got to be pink! Nearly everything in my room is pink, I just love it, it's so girly just like me.



Do you have any pets?


Yes, I have a Golden Retriever named Bailey. He's adorable!



Favourite Perfume?


At the moment i'm currently loving Black Opium by Yves Saint Laurent.



Favourite Celebration?


I think it's definitely got to be Christmas! I get so excited around this time of the year. I love seeing all the Christmas decorations, spending time with family, christmas shopping, giving gifts. I just love the atmosphere.



What is your relationship status?


I am currently single and I have to resorted to trying out online dating.



What is your favourite country? 


My favourite holiday has got to be when I visited Florida! Although I loved the Dominican Republic and Mexico



Do you speak any other language?


Well I did get a distinction in French when I was back in high school but unfortunately I can't really remember much of that apart from Bonjour haha!



How many siblings do you have?


I am the only child.


What is your favourite shop?


I love Primark for the cheapness and to be honest I do own quite alot of their items as I can find lovely bargains in there but I also love River Island.


Favourite Restaurant?


I loooove TGI Friday's. Their Jack Daniels sauce is just heaven.



When was the last time you cried? 


I can cry quite easily to be honest.



Favourite Film?


I can't choose! Anything that is girly, romantic, chick flick etc.



Favourite TV show?

Pretty Little Liars, Once Upon a Time, now i'm onto Gossip Girl.  

What phone do you have?


iPhone SE



How tall are you?


I'm 5ft 7



Can you cook?
To be honest I haven't really tried! Unless its something frozen or microwavable haha! I finish work at different times so normally when I get home my tea has been made by my lovely mum! I would love to try cook something homemade though, I have saved lots of recipes to my pinterest board.
I found this tag over on Samantha's blog which you can find here - Link

Let me know if you have done this tag, I would love to read your answers! 



You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. I loved reading this!! We are so similar though, some of my answers would be the same

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink is my favourite colour too! Your dog is so adorable by the way x

    https://eleaanormay.com

    ReplyDelete