The Body Shop Chocomania Sugar Body Scrub

by - July 02, 2013


Do you love chocolate? 
Love to have super soft skin? 

Well if you answered yes to them then this is the body scrub for you! 

I was in town a couple of weeks ago and i had some vouchers for The Body Shop that i had to use up, so i went in and bought some bits and bobs. Then i came across this little beauty on the 3 for 2 stand. It is the mini Chocomaina Sugar Body Scrub. 

I have never tried the Chocomania line before apart from the lip butter. But on this day i bought this body scrub and the little love heart soaps to try out. When i was in the shop i didn't even smell this like i usually do whenever i am in The Body Shop, as i was in a rush to get home this day, so i had to wait till i got home to smell this. 

It was love at first sniff for me! Oh god, it smells gorgeous! 
Once i opened it, it was just chocolately goodness, it just looked like brownie mix and smelled like it too! If only this was edible... 


It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar. 

The texture is thick, grainy and sugary hence "sugar scrub" at first i thought that this might be too rough on my skin but once i used it i found that it wasn't and was rarther soft and didn't leave my skin irritated or red but at the same time it still felt like the scrub had made a difference to my skin. 

Once i applied the sugar scrub onto the dry areas on my body for example my arms and legs my skin felt so soft and moisturised whilst i was still applying it. I would recommend you to only apply it onto damp skin as if you are in the shower and under the water whilst applying it, it tends to come off. 

This has to be up there in my top favourites with the Soap & Glory flake away body scrub. I would definitely repurchase this but i would buy the 200ml for £12.50. Next time i pop into The Body Shop i may also purchase the Chocomania body lotion/body butter to try out! 

Have you tried out the Chocomania line? 



You May Also Like

0 comments