Looking for a gift or something for yourself?

by - June 27, 2013


Today I came across this website - Style Outside The Box 
This website allows independent designers to sell their products/items.
Whether you are looking for a gift for someone or just wanting to treat yourself, you will be able to find something unique and hand-crafted on this website.
I have been browsing through the website and have come across a few little bits that are cute and I might just have to put them on my wish list!



Pink Blossom Candle Holders 

How cute are these! These would look so nice on my makeup table and would make such great  make up brush holders aswell as candle holders! 



Pink Velvet Bath Cakes Slice

This looks good enough to eat! I wonder if it smells as good as it looks?



 Infinity Silver Ribbon Sterling Silver Beaded Ring

I think this is so cute with the infinity sign and the "xoxo" what a cute ring! 



Queen Of The Tub Cupcake Bath Fizzies

One word wow! If it was edible i could just eat this! Oh my god, how adorable does this look with the little crown on the top! 

Can you guess that i like pink? ;) 



If you are wanting something that is original and of good quality this is the site to be on! 

Check out Style Outside The Box now!








You May Also Like

0 comments