Decoden Phone Case!

by - October 25, 2013

Sorry for having no posts from this past month! I am now back at college doing Level 3 Nail Technology and looking about my puppy Bailey 24/7 so i have been pretty busy and haven't had much time to blog. 

Anyways todays post is going to be about decoden phone cases.

I love phone cases and i'm always buying a new case and swapping them over. So anyways i had seen previous blog posts/images of people making their own phone cases and i thought i should make my own case. 

I have been searching through ebay and google and came across loads of decoden pieces that i want! 

So i thought a theme that i would like for my first phone case which was pink/girly and i found some flower and love heart decodens on ebay and a few packets of rhinestones/pearls. I also came across dimante letters that i loved so i purchased these and decided to make my phone case have my name on it. 

Once all of the pieces arrived i started making it. It took me around 3-4 hours to create. 

Here is what my phone case looked like whilst i was making it. 



And after 3-4 hours, here is the final outcome! 


I absolutely love it! So happy with the outcome. For my first time customising my own case, i didn't expect it to come out like this haha. 

I have had loads of lovely comments on this from people saying how much they like it and how nice it is, so i decided that i am going to make them for people. 

I will be selling these phone cases, so if you would like your own custom made one please let me know! 

Either leave me a comment below, tweet me @chloelofthouse_ or @ShimmerLashes or email me chloe706@hotmail.co.uk

I can make them the same as the one as above with your name or different colours/decodens or i can make any other type of case for example - Sweets/christmas/rhinestones/makeup/girly themes etc... 

If you would like a case same as the above the price would be £15.00 excluding p+p. Although prices would vary depending on what you would like.

I can also create custom made mirrors, USB sticks etc...

Here are 2 custom made USB sticks that i made.



More designs will be coming soon!



You May Also Like

0 comments