Its decoden time!

by - December 08, 2013

Hey everyone!
I have been creating more designs for phone cases etc!
Here is the design for my first customer Carolyn


If you would like your own custom made phone case for this design, I am selling these for £15.00 excluding p+p.

I have also created my first Christmas themed phone case called "It's Christmas Time"


I loved making this one and it really got me into the christmas spirit.

If you would like to order your own "It's Christmas Time" phone case, i am selling these for £20.00 excluding p+p. 

And finally... 

I have recently created my own custom made compact mirror. 


Just to let you know these are my own charms that have been placed on the mirror therefore if you would like to order a compact mirror i would not be able to re-buy these charms. I can do any design that you would like.

I am selling custom made compact mirrors for £10.00 excluding p+p

More designs are coming soon! 


You May Also Like

0 comments