Dominican Republic July 2015

by - February 17, 2015

Hello Everyone! 
 
Well i'm so excited until i go away on my summer holiday, i have a countdown app and there is only 136 days, 18 hours, 21 minutes and 30 seconds left as i am writing this!
 
My mum and dad were planning to go away by themselves as i am now 20 years old but i didn't fancy staying at home all by myself for 2 weeks so as soon as i knew they were looking to go on a long haul flight i just knew i had to come!
We are going to the Dominican Republic and this will be our first time visiting here and we can't wait. 
 
We are staying in Bahia Maimon, Puerto Plata and in a hotel called Club Hotel Riu Batchata. 

 
 
I'm really looking forward to just enjoying some sunshine, the hot weather, getting a tan, relaxing, spending time on the beach and eating free food and drink as it is all inclusive!

Have any of you visited the Dominican Republic? 

 

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. I hope you have a lovely holiday when it comes to it! I went like years ago now and it still remains my favourite holiday to date.. It was amazing! I really want to go back I stayed in puerto plata too x
    han // emandhan xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Oh really? Did you do any trips? X

      Delete
  2. My dads been, and says the people are really lovely, and they love giving you food! Haha, looks amazing, always wanted to go x
    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know! I can't wait :D and yes I've heard that that people are lovely and really friendly x

      Delete