My MUA Lipstick Collection

by - February 03, 2015

I am really liking the Makeup Academy Lipsticks right now, they have some lovely shades avaliable.

Here is my little collection of them so far:


L-R: Tulip, Shade 1, Juicy Shade 15, Shade 11
Bottom Photo:


And here are the swatches of all of those lipsticks in the same order as above.


I must admit for £1, yes thats correct girls! These lipsticks are only £1.00, they are really good quality and is full of pigmentation.

These can be purchased from Superdrug or online at MUA Store 

How many MUA Lipsticks do you have?




You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. I have 3 MUA lipsticks and I love them to pieces, such good quality considering how cheap they are. I need that bright pink one in my life though.

    www.taintedblues.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think MUA lipsticks are great for the price! I have one in the shade Bare which I love x

    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shades range of MUA lipsticks! :) x

    ReplyDelete