Meet Flo the Fiat!

by - June 13, 2015

 Hello Everyone! 

I thought i would update you with what has been going on in my life so far. So i have been taking driving lessons since January 2015 but unfortunately i failed my first drivng test but nevermind it gave me the experience and i know what to expect for when the second time comes around, but I bought my first ever car!! How exciting! 

I bought a Fiat 500 Colour Therapy in Beige/Cappuccino and i love it! I have always love the Fiat 500s so i am so happy i was able to get this as my first car.

Here are a few photos of my car


 

 

 

And i named her Flo! As people sometimes call me Clo, i felt Flo was an ideal name for my little Fiat.

I have also bought some cute car accessories which i love! 





 





I found the steering wheel cover and the seatbelt covers all over on Etsy. 

I also designed my own key cover! 

 


You May Also Like

0 comments