ClaireaBella at Toxic Fox

by - May 02, 2016

It was through twitter where I was first introduced to ClaireaBella. I had seen a few people who owned their own jute bag and also saw that loads of celebrities also love this brand. 

I was on holiday last year in the Dominican Republic and I saw a girl with her own personalised Jute bag, since then I just knew I wanted to have one myself, so a few weeks ago I decided that I wanted to purchase my own Jute Bag. I went online at the Toxic Fox website and had a little nosey through the Jute bags they sold. I came across the ClaireaBella Special Edition Shopaholic Jute Bag. Seeing this I just knew this was the one for me, I customised it and bought it! 

I had to wait just over 2 weeks for my bag to be delivered but I expected that as they are all handmade. I was at work when it arrived at home so when my mum texted me to say it had been delivered I couldn't wait to get home to see what it was like. 











The Shopaholic Jute Bag features this gorgeous pink outfit surrounded by shopping bags and is accessorised with a wine glass. It features swarovski elements, a "handmade with love" charm, a rosette and bow and plenty of glitter! 

This beautiful ClaireaBella special edition shopaholic jute bag retails at £39.99 and is perfect for all you shopaholics out there! So don't miss out on this as it's only here for a limited time only.

After my bag arrived a couple of days later I recieved an email to say that it was ClaireaBella's birthday and to celebrate there was 50% off selected items! I just knew I had to take this offer up so I ended up making another cheeky purchase and bought myself the Bikini Glitter Passport Cover this normally retails at £14.99 but with the 50% off code I grabbed it for £7.49. Again I got to customise this by choosing what bikini/hair colour/style I wanted. 




The passport cover has a lovely pink interior and features 3 pockets for cards. It is a perfect summer holiday essential!

Everything sold within ClaireaBella you get to customise your item of choice. You can personalise your own item by choosing the hair colour, hair style, outfit of choice, eye colour, skin colour and you get to put your name on it. 

There is a range of other types of bags too including canvas, makeup bags, occasion and even your own petabella bag. ClaireaBella also offers a whole range of merchandise from suitcases to mobile phone cases, mugs, clothes, wine glasses and much more! 

You can find them over on twitter @ClaireaBellaLtd and @ToxicFox or online at ClaireaBella at Toxic Fox   


 

You May Also Like

0 comments