Jimmy Choo Blossom

by - May 01, 2016



For Christmas last year Jimmy Choo Blossom was 1 out of 3 perfumes I recieved as a present from my parents. It had been on my wishlist for a while so I was so happy when I unwrapped this. I love a good perfume! 

About Jimmy Choo Blossom - 

"Sparkling and vivacious, it’s the sip of a first cocktail, the clinking of glasses with the girls, the sexy soundtrack on the dance floor.
The floral fragrance opens with bright and sparkling top notes of red berries blended with a citrus cocktail. A delicate heart of sweet pea and rose complements rich and sensual base notes of white musk and sandalwood."

 

I love the design of this bottle and it's pink! I also like how you can see through the bottle and see how much perfume you have left. 

It is described by Jimmy Choo as a floral fragrance and has top notes of Sweet Pea and Rose, heart notes of Berries, Citrus, Cocktails following with base notes of White Musk, Sandalwood.
 




You May Also Like

0 comments