Wishlist Wednesday: Ebay #2

by - May 31, 2017

 
This Wednesday I shall be showing you what I have added to my Ebay wishlist. I love ebay and could literally spend ages browsing through all the bargins I can find. So today's wishlist is mostly designer dupes/inspired items that I have found while searching through. So shall we start? 

 
Chain Striped Shoulder Messenger Bag - Here 
So as you can see it is a YSL dupe and it comes in a range of colours, I'm loving this classic black one and also the pink one! 

 
 Peep Toe Jelly Bow Slip On Shoe - Here
Melissa dupes. Avaliable in Black, White and Nude. Perfect for the summer weather!  

 
"Shopping Is My Cardio" T-Shirt - Here
Ok I think I need this, Shopping is pretty much the only form of exercise I do haha

 

Pointed Studded Heels - Here
A dupe of the famous Valentino Rockstud Heel, how pretty are these? 

 

False Eyelashes - Here
I love a good pair of false lashes and you can't go wrong for the price! 

 

Quilted Leather Messenger Bag - Here
A Boy Chanel bag dupe, only avaliable in black. 

 

Leather Croc Tote Bag - Here
A dupe of the Hermes Birkin bag. I love the colour of this bag and think the added scarf is a nice touch. 

 

Large Shopper Tote - Here
A Valentino inspired bag, loving the studded detail.

So that's pretty much everything in my Ebay wishlist basket! Is there anything you are wanting on Ebay? 



 
 
 
 
 
 
  


 

You May Also Like

0 comments