Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Compact Rose

by - May 29, 2017


 

This was my first ever product from Bobbi Brown. I bought the Shimmer Brick from Duty Free and it came in a set with the compact and a mini face blender brush. 

There are six different shades avaliable to choose from in the Shimmer Brick range and I picked the shade Rose. The Shimmer Brick compact is also one of Bobbi Browns best selling icons.

 

This is a shimmering powder that creates a soft, rosy glow on your cheeks. This compact features superfine pigments that reflect radiance and light when applied. I feel that pigmentation is just right for a highlighter/blush and the product is not too glittery. 


The Shimmer Brick is suitable for everyday use, I use the shades swirled together and apply with my face blender brush. It can be used to sweep over your blusher, as a subtle shimmer on your cheekbones or on it's own which I tend to do. For an evening look it can be built up to give a more dramatic effect.  

For me this is a perfect shade and it is one of my go to products. I would love to try out some of the other shades that are avaliable.

You can purchase the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick for £35.00 - Here 
 
Have you tired out the Shimmer Brick? and what are your favourite shades? 

 



You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. That looks like a great product! Are they as shimmery on the skin as they look in the package? Great blog :)
    -Jenna <3
    Follow me back? The Chic Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it out! No it's not as shimmery as it looks in the compact, just just adds a nice rosy glow.

      Chloe
      x

      Delete