Designed by Chloe

by - December 17, 2013


I have finally made a facebook page for my custom made items! 

It would mean alot if you could like my page: 


Here is a little bit of information about what i do. I have started to create my own custom made phone cases! I am creating ones for myself but alot of people who have liked my designs have said that i should start taking orders and sell them. So that is what i have decided to do! 

I can design phone cases, ipod cases, compact mirrors, USB sticks and much more! 

Here are the designs that i have done so far! 


1st photo - This is my first very design that i created with my name on it. I am selling these cases for £15.00 excluding P+P 

2nd photo - My christmas themed case! I am selling these for £20.00 excluding P+P 



This is my own custom made compact mirror. I had some left over charms that i had found from my old charm bracelet which had gone discoloured and i never bought a new bracelet to put these back on so i decided that these would come into good use for this design. 

I am also selling these for £10.00 excluding P+P 
but i would not be able to re-buy these charms. 

Heart shaped mirrors are also avaliable! 


Customised USB sticks! 

Prices may vary depending on the GB you want. 


My 2 customer orders! 


Both of my customers love their phone cases! 

Check out my new photo album over on facebook for images of decoden pieces that are avaliable for you to choose to help customise your own phone case! 

Please leave a comment on the photo of which one/ones you would like. More decoden pieces are avaliable and in different colours! Just let me know what you would like and i will try my best and get you them :) 


If you would like to order your own custom made item whether it is a phone case or usb stick or mirror then follow the steps below. 


- Like my facebook page 

- Email me on chloe706@hotmail.co.uk 
message me on my facebook page "Designed by Chloe" 
or on my twitter @ShimmerLashes

- State what custom made item you would like e.g phone case, ipod case, mirror, usb stick. I can also do trinket boxes, photo frames and make up brush holders! so just let me know what you would like. 

- State what decoden pieces/rhinestones you would like on the item. Here are some themes you could chose from: 
* Girly
* Christmas
* Sweets
*Make up 
*Beach 
or anything you would like! 

- State what colours you would like

and finally leave me your contact details! 

Then we can discuss things furthur if needed to and we can discuss prices! 



If you want to know anymore information feel free to ask me :) 

To keep up to date with my designs like my facebook page! 


Thank you for reading



You May Also Like

0 comments