Goodbye 2013... Hello 2014!

by - January 05, 2014


Hello everyone! 


Happy New Year!!  

This is my first post of 2014, sorry it's a bit late and that you haven't had any posts for a while, well the reason is that my laptop stopped working so we had to take it to a shop to get it fixed, but I'm back now guys! I hope you all had a lovely christmas and a great new year with your friends and family. Anyway this post is going to be all about my 2013 memories and my 2014 new year resolutions. Shall we start? 

Well, can I just start by saying how fast 2013 went? It flew by! Can't believe we are already into 2014 and the thought that i'm getting older by the minute is quite scary before I know it i'll be 30 haha! Here are some of my memories from 2013.

So here are a few photos from the things i have been up to during 2013, i have had plenty more memories but i would be here forever going through them all so i have just chosen a few. So let's start...

1 - Getting Bailey! This is the first time that i have ever had a dog. I have always wanted a golden retriever so when we decided that we was going to get one, i obviously chose to have this breed of dog. He is so cute and adorable although he is very cheeky and naughty at times!

2 - My birthday. Yes this is one of my memories from 2013 as it was my first night out in Leeds! I went out with my friends from college and then one of them stayed over at mine that night. My friends also took me out for a meal at TGI Fridays one day after college. TGI's is my favourite place to eat! 

3 - Gigs. In 2013 i went to a few of my favourite bands gigs that were around Leeds/Yorkshire. I went to see Lawson and The Wanted.

4 - Twitter Friends. Meeting up with friends that i have found through twitter/bands has been a highlight of 2013

5 - One of my friends Engagement party! I'm so happy for her! 

6 - Meeting Lawson on their radio tour in Leeds

7 - Meet Peter Andre! OMG, He kissed me on my cheek! 

Now onto more memories of 2013...



In February 2013 i started blogging and I haven't regretted doing so. I love it! I love that you can connect with people who have the same passion as you whether it is beauty, fashion or sports or baking! There will be someone out there that shares the same passion and who is blogging about it right now. Everyone has an instant click as we all love the same thing. I would just like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who viewed/commented/followed and showed an interest in my blog/twitter page. It really does mean a lot to me. Thank you to the 59 followers i have and my 6,019 page views. My next goal is to reach 100 followers and 10,00 page views. I love reading through other people blogs especially those ones that inspired me to start my own, so if you are reading this leave your blog links in the comment section, i would love to check out your blogs! Oooh and this february, the 1st to be precise ;) it will be my blogs 1st birthday! :') 


Now time for the main memory of 2013... FLORIDA! 



Wow, it brought back so many memories looking through my photos trying to decide which ones to choose. I took way over 1000 photo so it was quite a hard choice haha! I won't go into too much detail as you can read my Florida posts here:

Airport/Villa
Seaworld
Animal Kingdom
Universal Studios
Islands of Adventure
Hollywood Studios
Aquatica
Magic Kingdom Part 1
Magic Kingdom Part 2
Other Photos 

On these pages you will find tons of more photos and more details about my time in florida! 

Quite a lot of things have changed over this last year from people changing and losing friendships to me coming more out of my shell and becoming slightly more confident. I believe that everything happens for a reason therefore i guess i might be a good thing why those things happened, so i'm not going to dwell on the past, i'm going to look forward to the future. 

Now onto my new year resolutions for 2014!

My Blog

One of my resolutions for this year is to schedule more blog posts and to do them more frequently. I feel like i have neglected my blog a bit towards the end of 2013 as i had a bit of a mental block and didn't know what to write about but i'm hoping to keep on top of my blog this year and be a bit more organized with it. If you are interested in seeing a particular type of post please leave a comment below. 

I want to aim to have 10,000 page views and hit 100 followers. 

To take part in blog chats to get to know the blogging community and to get to know more people and make friends. 

I would also like to attend a blog meet up one day! although it's quite hard as i'm from Leeds and i'm not sure if many people organise blog meet ups around this area and i work on weekends till at least 2pm but i'm hoping to go to one this year! 

Designed by Chloe

I want to try and be more successful in my little business "Designed by Chloe" by this i mean try and make a few more sales by designing more custom made items such as phone cases/ipod cases, compact mirrors, make up brushes, phone stylus, business card holders etc... I have already sold 2 and got 2 more on order, but i'm hoping i will get some more too. To check out my designs follow my page on twitter @ChloeDesigned

Reading

I want to get into reading more. i'm either at college or work but on my days off or on the days i finish early, if i'm not busy i'm just always on the laptop, half of the time i'm not even doing anything i'm just browsing the internet trying to keep my self entertained haha therefore i want to cut out some of my laptop time and read more! 

I have quite a lot of books in my bedroom that i want to read but i am the type of person that will start a book and if i get bored or the book doesn't catch my attention straight away, then i will leave it and forget about it and start another book. So this time i am starting on one book and i will stick to that book until i have read the very last page. 

At the moment i have started to read The First Last Kiss - Ali Harris 
Has anyone read this? If so feel free to leave your opinion in the comments. 

You never know i could do a book review post in the future.  

Myself

I have 2 resolutions for myself this year and they are... 

1
To lose weight. Yes ok, everyone says this and yes i'm one of these people that always say it and guess what i never stick to it but this year i am going to try to cut down on fatty foods/chocolate. Ha i say this whilst i'm eating my terry's chocolate orange. My main thing is i don't really have anything to motivate me into losing weight which is the main issue and i admin i am a couch potato and i eat when i am bored. Although i'm not starting this resolution until all of my christmas chocolate have gone! haha If anyone has any tips on what i could eat/try out to get me motivated or how you try to lose weight then feel free to let me know! 

2
My second resolution for my self is to be more confident with things in life. For example as i am quite a shy person i sometimes find it hard when trying to make new friends although i am getting better and i am coming out of my shell more and pushing myself to do things i wouldn't have done maybe a year ago. 

I also need to live my life to the full, like people say anything could happen or what could come around the corner. I also need to stop caring what people may think about me. It's my life so i should be able to say/wear/do whatever i like and not let anyone get in the way of it. 

Have any of you made any new year resolutions or goals? 




You May Also Like

0 comments