Dr Paw Paw Peach Pink Balm

by - June 26, 2017

 

I have seen quite a few reviews of this balm and as I do suffer with dry lips for most of the year I am always on the search for a new lip balm. Most of the lips balms I have do moisturise my lips but none of them seen to get rid of the dryness/chapped skin apart from the Dr Lipp Nipple Balm and now this! 

I've had this for over a month now and I can say it has been my holy grail product and my go to lip balm. Dr Paw Paw Balm comes in the origional formula, Peach Pink and Ultimate Red which are both tinted shades. I opted to go the Peach Pink balm to give me a subtle tint on my lips. 

Dr Paw Paw balm is a multi purpose, fragrance free balm that can be used on the lips, cheeks, cuticles, dry skin areas etc depending on which balm you have. 

The balm includes ingredients such as fermented Paw Paw (Carica Papaya) which is a nutrient rich fruit and is full of antioxidants, minerals and contains vitamin B + C. The Paw Paw helps aid skin to repair, has anti imflammatory properties and add moistures to the skin. It also contains Olive Oil and Aloe Vera. 

The balm is in a squeezy tube and it does have a thick consistancy so at first I did think it was going to feel quite heavy on my lips but once applied it melts into the lips and has a soft, buttery texture. It absorbs into my lips and leaves them feeling hydrated once I have massaged this in. As it comes in quite a large tube I think that this will last me a while and I have found a little does go a long way. 

The balm is perfect for all year round but for me it will be especially handy for the colder weather. It would be great if they did a balm with an SPF in for holidays! 

As mentioned above the balm can be used as tint for the cheeks but personally I feel that this would be too sticky to wear on the cheeks so for me I am going to stick to using it on my lips, but I would love to hear from you if you have tried it out and your opinions.

Overall this product is great if you are looking for a balm that will really hydrate your lips and is one to definietly keep in your handbag for on the go! 

Dr Paw Paw balm is priced at £6.95 per tube. 


You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I've always found every lip balm I've had has never really solved the 'problem' as such, Ill have to give this a go xx

    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you will definitely have to try this out, like I said this seems to be the only thing that works wonders on my lips! xx

      Delete