Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette

by - July 02, 2017


 

Since the Too Faced Sweet Peach was launched there has been a huge hype over this product and was in and out of stock for a while. All my local stores were out of stock and so was online so I personally waited a couple of months before I ended up buying this. 

I only own one Too Faced makeup product which is one of their heart shaped blushers and I have never tried out their other eyeshadow palettes (such as the chocolate bar ones) but I have heard great things about them so when I saw this was being launched I just knew I had to try it out. 

 

The shadows are housed in this metal, pencil tin like case. The casing has an ombre effect from pink to peach and has peachs embossed onto the tin. The palette comes in a cardboard box and also comes with a guide which features three different looks you can create using the Sweet Peach palette. 

Once opened you are greeted with the beautiful array of colours and the pleasant smell of sweet peaches. Now when buying this I didn't actually think it would smell of peaches so when I first opened this up I was surprised, it smells lovely! The case also includes a decent sized mirror in the lid which is handy if you are taking this away with you.  

 

Sweet Peach contains 18 eyeshadows such as peachy pinks, bronze and purple shades which allows you to create endless, modern looks.

The shades include:
  • White Peach
  • Nectar
  • Peaches 'N' Cream
  • Luscious
  • Cobbler
  • Georgia
  • Just Peachy
  • Candied Peach
  • Caramelized
  • Bless Her Heart
  • Bellini
  • Puree
  • Tempting
  • Peach Pit
  • Summer Yum
  • Charmed, I'm Sure
  • Delectable
  • Talk Derby To Me 
 

 

The eyeshadows have a good combination of matte, shimmer and satin shades. They are well pigmented although I feel White Peach and Nectar are really pale. The colours blend in easily and I didn't have a problem with any fall out. The shadows can also be applied wet to give you more of an intense colour. 

For me as much as I do love the shadows that are in this palette and the different shades it has and the looks they can create, personally I feel it should have more orangey/coral/peachy shades due to the name of the palette being "Sweet Peach".

 

This palette retails for £39.00 

 






You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Ive wanted this for SO long, love the colours though not sure i could pull some of them off! xx

    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete