MAC Nutcracker Sweet Peach Face Compact

by - July 25, 2017

 

The MAC Sweet Peach Face compact was part of the Nutcracker 2016 Christmas collection. As it was limited edition these products did sell out quite quickly but I managed to grab my hands on this online as luckily they still had a few avaliable. 

The Sweet Peach compact features Extra Dimension Skinfinish in shade Tutu and Extra Dimension Blush in shade At Dusk. Both of these are stunning shades.

 
 (sorry I couldn't edit the photo to make it brighter as it made the shades too light/completely different and I wanted to show the correct shades in natural light) 

Tatu is what i'd personally call a light champagne shade. It is a soft, shimmering highlighter and I must say it has been one of my favourites since buying it. I'm hoping MAC release this as part of their permenant line as I would love to repurchase this.

At Dusk is what i'd call a soft pink. It is described as peach but for me neither the blush or the highlighter is a shade of peach. The blush gives a lovely flush of colour to my cheeks and paired with Tutu they both look beautiful together. Both the highlighter and blush are buildable when applying so you can add more or less to achieve your perfect look. 

The packaging is lovely, the compact comes in a cardboard box which features the same design. I love the colours and feel the gold stitching around the compact is a lovely little touch. The design did resemble the Nutcracker that you may have saw around the MAC stores duing Christmas period. Both the blusher and highlighter are embossed with the same design as the compacts outer packaing. Once you open the compact up it features a well sized mirror which makes this whole set perfect for travelling or popping in your handbag. 

Fingerscrossed the bring out Tatu and At Dusk as their own individual shades! 

Did you buy anything from the MAC Nutcracker Collection last Christmas? 



 
 

You May Also Like

0 comments