Benefit Dew The Hoola

by - September 03, 2017

 

I love a good bronzer and now it's coming up to summer it will give you the perfect sun kissed look although no matter what season it is this will give you an all year round glow. 

Benefits new liquid formula bronzer "Dew The Hoola" comes in cardboard packing with a very tropical feel. Inside is a rose gold, bamboo stick looking bottle which is featured on other beauty products in the Hoola collection. It also has a very handy pump dispenser to get the product out. 


 

No holiday this year? Don't worry this soft matte liquid bronzer will give you a natural bronzed glow that is convincing enough! 

I must admit when I first did a swatch of this product I did find it looked fairly orange on my skintone so I thought I would be disappointed in this as I wouldn't get much use of it. But once applied and blended onto the skin it gives your face a lovely, subtle bronzed look. With this bronzer being matte, you don't have to worry about any shimmers once applied to your face. I have had shimmer bronzers in the past and there is nothing worse than looking overly bronzed.   

The formula can be buildable but you could also sweep the powder Hoola over the top. 

Benefit says "Create the illusion of a more slender face by applying this soft-matte liquid bronzer under your cheekbones and along your jaw & hairline."

Dew The Hoola retails for £24.50

Have you tried out Dew The Hoola? 

  
 

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. I haven't tried it but that looks like a worthy product. Thank you for the review.

    ReplyDelete