MAC Creme Cup Lipstick

by - October 10, 2017

 

I love MAC lipsticks and I am starting to widen my lipstick collection by adding more of MAC products to my collection. 

I was looking for a lipstick that I could wear as an everyday lip colour so I thought I would try out the cremesheen lipstick in shade Creme Cup as it one of MACs popular products. MAC describes Creme Cup as a light blue pink but for me i'd personally say It's more of a nudey-pink.

When it comes to buying pink lipsticks i'm always worried if it will look too, shall we say "Barbie" but this shade is perfect for me to wear to work or as an everyday look as the colour is a soft pink but has a buildable covarage if you are wanting to wear it on a night out. 


The lipstick has the cremesheen finish which has a glossy look to it. The only sligh problem I have found with cremesheen lipsticks is that it slightly shows my dry skin areas on my lips but it's no biggie. The formula is creamy and does not dry out my lips at all compared to some matte formulas. 

The only main thing is that I find the colour doesn't last that long at all and I find myself having to re apply the lipstick a couple of times during the day. 

The lipstick comes in the usual bullet style packaging and has the MAC scent which is just good enough to eat.  

MAC lipsticks are priced at £16.50 

Which are your favourite MAC shades? 

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Creme Cup is one of my favourite MAC lipstick shades, it's perfect for everyday wear.

    Emily xo
    www.emilynewstead.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete