MAC Mariah Carey Blusher

by - December 02, 2017

 


The MAC Mariah Carey collection landed in the UK December last year and
features a whole array of different products for lips, eyes, cheeks and even body
and as soon as I saw the items online I knew I had to get my hands on some of the products. I bought a few items which one of them included the Sweet Sweet Fantasy Blush. 

The packaging is very glam and comes in this gorgeous glittering silver box, once opened the blusher is held in this gold compact casing and features Mariah's signature on the lid. I do like the packaging of this but I feel it is very basic in comparison to the rest of the Mariah collection I would of prefered it to have been in the glitter packaging (not just the outerpacking) just like the rest of the items such as the lipsticks/eyeshadow palettes. The more sparkles the better!


 

The Sweet Sweet Fantasy limited edition blusher is a warm toned pinky, coral shade with a soft matte finish. It has a soft texture and doesn't have a powdery feel to it at all. The blush applies smoothly and is very buildable depending on how vibrant you want your blusher to be. It is very pigmented and I am finding that this is one of my daily blushers to use. For me it gives just the right amount of colour to my cheeks.

Did you manage to get your hands on any of the limited edition Mariah items? 

 

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Ahhh it looks gorgeous, such a pretty shade! You capture it so beautifully :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara
    (I would love to follow each other on bloglovin if you like! :D)

    ReplyDelete