Benefit High Beam

by - January 29, 2018

 

Benefit's High Beam accentuates your cheeks and brow bones giving you a dewy look. This satiny pink liquid highlighter can be used over the top of your makeup or underneath your foundation. 

The packing is simple and the highlighter comes in a translucent glass bottle with a brush applicator (just like a nail polish bottle!)

High Beam gives the most beautiful, natural, dewy glow to your skin, giving you a more radient look. 

I apply High Beam to my cheekbonesand cupids bow to add radiance and to the bridge of my nose to give definition by dotting the product on over the top of my makeup using the brush applictor then using my fingers or brush to blend in. You can also apply it to your forehead and brow bones. You could also mix a small amount of this with your moisturiser for an all over glow. 

The liquid hightlighter lasted me pretty much all day whilst I was at work although when I got home I did notice that it wasn't as intense looking as when I first applied it, so if you are going to be out all day and night I would recommend to take it with you in your makeup bag for a top up. 

For me it does give the right amount of highlight I want but I do find that it is buildable if desired, so you can add more if you are going on a night out and you want a bit more of a glow.

Benefits High Beam retails for £21.50 which is pricey but you only need a small amount so the bottle will last you forever! 

 



You May Also Like

1 comments