Tangle Teezer

by - May 23, 2013


Since becoming a beauty blogger I have seen endless amounts of reviews on this item and how good people think they are. Well I decided to buy this a couple of months ago when I was in boots one day. I bought this for £10.99.

"It's a super smooth operator that works the minute hair is lathered and rinsed. Glides through wet, vulnerable and colour treated hair with no pulling, tugging or yanking. Hair peace at last!"

I have 2 of these tangle teezers. The "bubblegum pink" one for use on wet hair and the "disco purple" one for when my hair is dry. Although I don't always use it when my hair is dry as I just use my regular brush.

I have long, thick and wavy hair so I always have trouble when brushing it due to knots/tangles, I rarely have my hair down because of this! I can have it down for literally 10 minutes and then its knotty already. It is especially like this after I have washed my hair, even though I brush/comb it before hand. Before buying the tangle teezer I just use to comb my hair using a wide tooth comb and then with a normal comb but I would have to section my hair and hold my hair at the top/roots as it would pull and really hurt, when trying to get the knots out. If you have long hair, you will understand this. It also took me around 10-15 minutes to do this.

Well since I have purchased this it has taken me about 5 minutes! and it just glides through my hair! I still section my hair off but I don't have to hold my hair at the roots to prevent the knots from pulling. I also like the shape of this as well as it fits perfectly in the palm of your hand. I would say that it would be better if it had like a rubber line around for a good grip, but apart from that I can't fault anything else.

I would definitely recommend anyone with long or knotty hair to buy this. Even though it is priced at £10.99 I think that it is worth it!







You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love this little thing! Genius!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, so glad I bought it and it's really worth the money! and it really is! xx

      Delete
  2. I've been wondering whether to try one of these.

    Nyss x

    missnyssbeautymagpie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely recommend you to try one out! xx

      Delete