The Wanted + Lawson

by - May 29, 2013

So today's post may be long and is going to be a lifestyle post about two of my favourite bands
 
The Wanted + Lawson
 
Some of you may not like this post but i just wanted to talk about how much they mean to me, who i have met because of these and just to let you know abit more about my life.
 
These two bands mean so much to me and i know some people may find that weird like "how can a band mean so much to you" well they do, so whatever you say won't change that. 
 
First of all i'll start by telling you about The Wanted. 
 
I first heard their song All Time Low back in July 2010 and from then onwards i have loved them! In 2010 they also did the Blackberry Live and Lost where they had to travel from down south to Leeds within 3 days and with only a £20 note and had to get help from fans to get to different destinations, once they arrived in Leeds they were doing a secret gig, luckily i won tickets to go see them! I was so excited this was my first time seeing them live and i was on the 2nd row from the front! 
 
Then they announced the "Behind Bars" tour, this is were i met them for the first time as i got VIP tickets! Me and my mum got to meet them before the concert started, we had a few minutes with them to talk and a photo oppertunity. 

 
After we met them we went to go find our seats and we was on the 2nd row from the stage and right in the middle, i turned round in my seat and only found Michelle Keegan (who was then dating Max George who is in the band) I asked for a photo of her and we talked for a little bit, she was so lovely and so beautiful! She even asked me to take a photo of her and her friends.
 
 
Then i met them on their second tour "The Wanted Arena Tour" again i got VIP for this but this time i went with my best friend Bridie (her blog is http://oh-sobridie.blogspot.co.uk ) and her mum. Again we got to meet them for a chat and photo oppertunity before the concert, we also recieved a goodie bag. 
 
 
I have seen them many times live throughout yorkshire at gigs such as: Blackpool Tower Headland Festival, Ripley Castle, i have seen them on their radio tours and i'm seeing them live in Scarborough on June 14th! 
 
These boys have achieved so much throughout these few years and i am so proud of them. Them and their music really mean alot to me and i have met many true friends out of them. 
One of them being Bridie! 
 
 
We started talking on twitter about 2 and a half years ago she is literally my best friend and we live about 10-15 minutes away from each other. We have shared so many memories together and we fangirl together and there are plenty more memories to come! 
 
Now onto Lawson...
 
Again these mean alot to me, i became a fan of the through The Wanted as Max George from The Wanted is best friends with Andy Brown from Lawson. Lawson are usually support acts for The Wanted and this is how i got to hear about them. 
I have met lawson about 9 times i think. I have met them at their concerts, signings and radio tours. 
 
They are such talented musicans and their lyrics are just beautiful. 




Again i have seen them perform many times live at gigs 

Thanks for reading 



You May Also Like

0 comments