The Beauty Blogger Tag

by - May 28, 2013

Image taken from weheartit


So tonight's post is going to be the beauty blogger tag! I found this by searching on Google and found it on http://www.beautybroadcast.net/ Hopefully this post will let you get to know me more! 


1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?

My hair is naturally wavy, I’m going through a phase at the moment of hating my hair. It’s always the same style and it’s flat and thick, I need some volume. I am getting my hair done on the 7th June so hopefully I’ll get back to liking it.

2. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I have never fully dyed my hair I always get highlights and I go to a salon to get them done.

3. Do you wear the same style every day, or do you change it?
I have long hair and I studying beauty therapy therefore I have to have my hair up. I usually do have it in the same style, either in a ponytail or in a bun as I use my doughnut. If I go out I usually have my hair down and straight, I have only had my hair curly for my prom as whenever I have tried myself/got help from my mum the curls just seen to be loose and just fall out, I don’t know if this is because I have thick/long hair or what or maybe I just need to keep practicing. If you have long/thick hair and don’t have this problem please let me know! And let me know how you curl your how and what tool you use.

4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
As I am training to be a beauty therapist (3 weeks left and I am fully qualified! Woo!) I am capable/know how to carry out these treatments myself. I have only given myself and manicure once before but I’m the type of girl that loves to go to a salon and get them done by someone else, I find it so relaxing, even getting acrylics! I just sit there and nearly fall asleep haha.

5. How often do you change your nail polish?
Before I started college I use to at least change it 2-3 times a week. I love having different coloured nails and creating different nail art designs. Also whenever my nails start to chip I have to re do them! I hate it when I have no nail polish on, but since starting college we are not allowed to wear it because of our assessments although on a few sneaky occasions I have still worn it. It’s same when having acrylics I have to always paint them and create different nail art designs.

6. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just the summer?
Both although I don’t do them as much as my nails, for summer I tend to do nail foils etc.. as I’m always wearing sandals when we have some nice weather!

7. How long does it take for you to put on makeup?
For my normal day to day make up it takes me about 15 minutes but that is slightly rushed. On a night out/go out somewhere, I take my time and it will be about 25-30 minutes.  I like to take my time when doing my makeup and I make sure everything is blended in together, if something goes wrong I will take everything off and re-start it and I hate it when foundation goes streaky or patchy.

8. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
I do my face first although I should do my eyes because the eye shadow can fall below my eyelashes when I am applying it. But that is the way I always do it and prefer doing it that way.

9. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I would say I’m a collector! Definitely since becoming a beauty blogger. I am always reading about new products and then go out and buy them to trial them out. Every time we are out shopping, I’ll always be nipping into boots, superdrug or Debenhams looking at makeup and I always come back with something. My mum is like “you don’t need any more makeup” but I do! I love having different shades of blushers/lipsticks to choose from.

10. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Never, oh in fact I wore a natural pair for my prom. This is because 1. I have long lashes so I don’t really need them and 2. It sounds stupid but I can’t put them on. For some reason when I put them on they always fall off and don’t stick. So maybe if I could put them on, then maybe for nights out/special occasions I would wear them.

11. Do you do a full face of makeup every day?
Most of the time, yes. On the days that I am out or at college/work I will wear makeup. Some days it’s more natural some days I will apply eye shadow and make my eyes stand out.

12. Do you wear makeup when you're home alone or with family?
Yes and no, when I am at  home and haven’t done anything that day then no I don’t and when I am seeing my family I sometimes do wear makeup and sometimes I don’t depending on how I’m feeling.

13. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Yes, but depending on where I am going haha If I’m just visiting my family then yes I won’t wear any but If I’m going out shopping or working or at college or go anywhere else then yes I will wear it. But if I’m not feeling well then I won’t bother applying any, also when it’s Christmas time and I have to start work at 6am then again that’s a day when I will be not applying makeup at like 4:30 in the morning!

14. How many high-end products do you have?
7 I think. Yes I know that’s not many. I have 2 Chanel mascara samples, Benefit They’re Real mini mascara, Mac lipstick, Mac Lipglass, Mac lip pencial and the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette. I would like to have more but at the moment I can’t afford it with my holiday etc.. but I’m hoping to buy some whilst away in america

15. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you're getting dressed?
Depends what it is for, if it is for a special occasion I plan what I am going to wear about a week before and that’s with me changing my mind about 2 times during the week. Sometimes I decide the night before and then sometimes it will be just whatever I pick on the day. But as I’m at college and work I have a uniform for both.

16. How often do you change your handbag?
Nearly every 2 days! I think I have about 50 bags or more! I just love them.

17. What time do you wake up and go to sleep?
Usually I go to sleep between 9-10pm and wake up at about 6:30am but on my days off I usually go to sleep between 10-11pm and wake up whenever haha.

18. How often or when do you workout?
Erm I’ll say not a lot! Although I should as I really need to lose weight.

19. Left handed or right handed?
I am right handed.

20. How tall are you?
I think I am about 5'7" 

21. Do you speak any foreign languages?
No although when I was in high school I did French from year 7 to year 9 and got a distinction. But I can’t remember any of it now. Apart from bonjour and J’adore.

22. How many pets do you have?
At the moment I don’t have any, when I was little I use to have 2 rabbits Flopsy and Lucy.  But hopefully this August we will be getting a Golden Retriever puppy! Excited.

23. How often are you on Blogger?
I’m always reading other peoples blog posts everyday but I try to post at least once or twice a week although this past month and the next few up until my holiday in July there might be a post only once a week, this is because I’m on a spending ban on anything that I don’t need, therefore there are no new haul posts.

24. Do you read comments posted on blogs?
It depends on what the post is about really. I always read my own comments.

25. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
Yes! Otherwise I’d forget everything haha.

26. How did you come up with your blog name?
It’s the name of my tumblr page, I thought it was girly so I decided to use it as my blog name as well.

27. What kind of camera do you use for your photographs?
Nothing special I think it is a Nikon one but most of the time I use my phone.

28. How often do you clean your house?
I live with my mum and dad and my mum does most of the cleaning whilst I’m out a college. I do tidy my room but I admit I could dust it more often!

29. What's your favorite color?
Pink! 

30. Do you swear?
When speaking to people no. When it’s online I might type the odd word.

31. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Well as it is 8:00pm as I am writing this, I’m going to watch the rest of Britain’s Got Talent Coronation Street and BGT results then most likely I’ll be going to bed as I’m rather tired today.
  

If you do the beauty blogger tag let me know, would love to read it! 
Thanks for reading! 




You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Interesting post, love this tag! n__n


    Follow me on Twitter?
    Twitter.com/leejjune

    ReplyDelete