Update/Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover

by - May 15, 2013

Hey everyone!
Sorry for the lack of posts recently, As you have read from my previous blog posts you will know that in July I am going on holiday to Florida! I need loads of money to take with me for my food/taxis and my own spending money and I only have £400 in my bank therefore I can't spend anything on beauty/fashion etc... except for things I really need or have run out of e.g make-up wipes, therefore I haven't spent anything/been shopping lately and I haven't had much to blog about.
So within the next few months I will be blogging about items that I have already had for a few months and my review on them, lifestyle or fashion posts.
Anyways...onto today's review.

Since becoming a beauty blogger and reading through many people's blogs I have come across this little beauty. I didn't think it would work as good as what people made it out to be so when I was in Superdrug a few months back, I decided to buy this to try it out for myself.
This little pot is filled with foam and nail polish removed. You place your fingers/thumb into the foam and your nail varnish has come off. The idea behind this is so you don't have to use cotton wool. It also has a red fruit and vanilla fragrance.
What it says on the website -
"Instantly removes nail polish in 1 second per nail, without cotton wool!

Abra-cadabra!!! Magic in a pot! For each nail, simply Dip-Twist-Remove in 1 second without any cotton wool. Your nails will be polish-free in just 1 second! Plus, its red berry and vanilla fragrance leaves nails delicately scented"

My opinion -

When you open the pot the smell is quite strong at first of nail polish remover. I have to say this has got to be one of my favourite items this month, It's so handy and quick! Although personally " 1 second" for me is wrong it takes between 5-20 seconds depending on what nail varnish I have on. It even removes glitter nail varnish! Now we all know how much of a pain removing glitter is but I feel that this does the job good! Although it does take a lot longer than normal varnish but it only takes a few minutes and I feel that doing it this way is much quicker than using nail varnish remover and cotton wool. Once you take your finger out it the product does leave them a little oily but I just wipe them on a tissue. It also leaves your fingers smelling lovely and fruity!
You can buy this from boots or superdrug for £4.99

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. I swear by this however I picked up the Sephora version whilst in Paris and that one really does swipe the polish off in one sweep. Shame we don't have a Sephora in the UK. But for the time being I am happy with the Bourjois version!

    Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh really? what is it called? I'm going to America in July so if I see a Sephora I might pop in and buy it!

      Delete
  2. Ooh this looks amazing, I never really noticed it before! So jealous you're going to America, you can get all the US brands! x

    ReplyDelete