Aussie Miracle Shine

by - June 24, 2013

 
Today's post is going to be on my favourite shampoo and conditioner at the moment and this would have to be the Aussie Miracle Shine range. I have never tried Aussie products before so I didn't know if they were any good or not, I had seen a few reviews on these and wanted to try it out for my self. So a few months back I was in Wilkinson's with my parents and was looking through the beauty section and came across an Aussie deal, 3 products for £10 so as it was a deal and they usually cost about £4.99 and above, I decided to try these out. As I said I have never tried these hair care products before I didn't know which collection to choose from as they have a few (which i'll name further on in the post) Anyways I decided to choose the Miracle Shine collection.
 
About the Miracle Shine collection
 
For dull, tired hair begging to shine.
 
With Australian Ginseng extract and Pearl Powder
Re-ignite your hair's shine. Our special formula helps to revitalize tired, dull hair leaving it sensationally vibrant and shiny.
Now you can just wash and glow.
 
The other collections that are available are the following:
 
Take The Heat - For heat damaged hair
Miracle Moist - For hair that is dry and damaged
Colour Mate - For coloured hair
Aussome Volume - For fine, limp hair
Luscious Long - For long hair
Frizz Miracle - For flyaway, frizzy hair
 
My Opinion
 
Well, what can I say? This is amazing! Even after one use of the shampoo and conditioner I noticed a difference! With it being a product to add shine to your hair, I did think it would make my hair a bit greasy but doesn't! After a wash my hair looks so glossy/shiny and it feels super soft and a bonus ,it smells gorgeous!
 
I also bought the Miracle Shine deep treatment and I have used this around 2 times. Although I feel that this doesn't make my hair as shiny/glossy as to what the normal conditioner does. It says to leave on for about 3 minutes which I do, do I don't see as good results. If you are reading this please advise me on if you have had the same problem or whether I am suppose to leave it on for a few hours? Just leave me a message below :)
 
I would definitely recommend you to buy this and try it out! I'm also looking forward to trying out the other collections in the future.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


You May Also Like

0 comments