Garnier Simply Essentials Soothing 2 in 1 Make Up Remover

by - June 03, 2013

 
A few weeks ago I was in Wilkinsons picking up some beauty products and I came across this. The Garnier Simply Essentials Soothing 2 in 1 Make Up Remover. I love Garnier products and as I don't have a liquid make-up remover only cream cleansers/cream eye make up removers and make-up wipes (yes I am lazy) I decided to try this out.
 
About The Product
 
Garnier Simply Essentials 2 in 1 Make-up remover contains plant extract and Pro-vitamin B5 in a 2 in 1 formula which combines the efficacy of a make-up removing oil (the blue liquid) with the freshness of a cleansing water (the clear liquid) in a single express wipe.
 
To use this you simply shake the bottle to mix the 2 liquids together. Then soak a cotton wool pad and wipe over your face until your make-up has been removed.
 
My Opinion
 


Personally I do not like this product. On the bottle it says "Leaving no residue" & "No rubbing" Yes it does remove make-up well but it left this oily residue on my skin! It didn't feel comfortable at all, it had to immediately wash it off after, also when I applied it to my eyes to remove my eye make-up, had to keep rubbing it to get my mascara off and it made my eyes feel irritated and it felt like they had a film over them, so I had to keep rubbing them, which made my eyes sore! It also made come out in a few little spots. If you want a cheap product that does work and is not bothered about the oily residue then yes I would recommend you to try this out but for me personally I will not be buying this again.
 
 
 

 


You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. I want to try this, however i don't think i will now!

    boldinballerinass.co.uk

    Kamila xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, well this is only my opinion, on the boots website there are a load of good comments, but for me this does work out, you should try it though! It's only cheap if you don't like it xx

      Delete
  2. I loveee this makeup remover :D I've re-purchased it a few times now and i really enjoy using it. I love how near enough one swipe of this removes your makeup.

    Sophia Meola | A Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw really? well i'm glad it works great for you! :) xx

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the review, I hate products that leave a residue!!xx

    beautylifemichelle.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete