Soap & Glory Flake Away Body Polish

by - June 27, 2013


I love using a body scrub at least once a week, as I have quite dry skin, using an exfoliator/scrub helps to remove dead skin cells and leaves my skin soft. I have never used a body scrub from the Soap & Glory range before so when I purchased this a few months back I was excited to try it out.

About the product

A superhero strength skin smoothing body polish with shea butter, sweet almond oil, peach seed powder, sea salt and sugar. Transforms your scaly legs from reptilian to radiant. Scented with our Original Pink™ fragrance.

How to use

Apply a handful of Soap & Glory Flake Away™ Body Scrub 300ml onto damp skin and massage in circular motions until most of the grains are gone. Rinse well, pat dry and apply moisturiser over the top. But be careful! Avoid application over irritated skin or abrasions, as salt scrubs can sting.

 
My thoughts
 
This has to be one of my all time favourite body scrubs! Although it is quite expensive as it retails at £7.50 I would definitely buy this again but I would buy it as a little treat for myself or when Soap & Glory has an offer on. This is a really nice body scrub as the grains are not too harsh. I use this between 1-2 times a week and use it mainly on my legs and arms as it helps with my Keratosis Pilaris. It leaves my skin feeling really smooth and soft. The scent of this is amazing! I could literally smell it 24/7. The only downside to this I feel is that it runs out quickly as I have to use a good amount for my legs/arms so I only use this when I'm pampering myself and not on a daily basis. I also want to try out the other Soap & Glory's body scrubs such as the Sugar Crush and The Breakfast Scrub etc.
 
 
 
 
 


You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. I LOVE this stuff! Gone through so many pots of it - love the scent, texture and its pretty affordable! Lovely review of the product honey! :) xx

    ReplyDelete