Christmas Films

by - November 27, 2014

One of the things i love about christmas is definitley watching Christmas films and getting in the chrismassy mood.


Even though you would have probably seen them dozens of time you still find yourself watching the same ones over and over again each year.


Now put on your christmas pyjamas (please tell me im not the only one who goes out and buys special christmas pyjamas/nightwear?) get comfy on the sofa and pop a film on.

Here are some of my favourite Christmas films:
Elf

"The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.”  Now come on, who doesn't love Elf? This has got to be my all time favourite christmas film. I will never get tired of watching this. From the beginning to the end it is such a funny film and gets you into the christmas spirit.

Deck the Halls

I love this film about 2 neighbours who compete agaisnt each other to make their house the brightest during the christmas period. It gets me in the mood to decorate the house all festive.




The Santa Clause + 2 + 3


Now The Santa Clause, Santa Clause 2 and Santa Clause 3 has to be up there within my all time favourite Christmas films joining Elf. I have watched this literally every year since being a kid.

Christmas with the Kranks

And finally another christmas classic about a husband and wife wanting to skip Christmas but their daughter is returning home to spend Christmas with them.
All of these Christmas films are definitely ones to watch. With many hilarious moments that are guaranteed to have you and your family laughing.


What are your favourite Christmas films?








You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Elf is my absolute favourite christmas movie, I've already watched it loads this year ha

    www.saltandchic.com // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who doesn't love Elf?! Such a great film! :D
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete