NOTD: Pretty in Pink

by - November 24, 2014

 
As this is my birthday week i decided to do my nails again! what a surprise haha. This time i decided to go for a "Pretty In Pink" theme.
 
Being a nail technician im always doing my nails and i love them to be all fancy.
 
These shall hopefully last me a few weeks unless i get bored and change the design which being me will probably happen. I also need to get thinking of a christmas design!
 
Here are some of my past nail art designs
 

 
 
 
 
 



You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. You're so talented! I wish I had a steady hand haha! Especially love the leopard print style ones, the gems are gorgeous x

    Hannah x | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Yeah its taken a lot of practice and i just take my time :) x

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous Chloe!

    So glad you're back to blogging :D

    Naeemah | The Jam Jar Blog ✿
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Aww that's really nice of you to say, thank you, means a lot :) xx

      Delete