Winter Warmers

by - November 18, 2014

 
As the temperature is starting to drop and the snowy weather may make an appearance this year, it's time to bring out the winter warmers!
 
For me it's all about being warm, cosy and snug. Here are my choices for some winter warmers this year.
 
 
 
 
 
 
There's nothing better than coming home after being outside in the freezing weather and getting changed into a snuggly onesie/pyjamas and relaxing with the feet up on the sofa having a hot chocolate to warm you up.
 
But if you need to head outside into the coat, well the first thing someone will see is your outerwear so why not opt for a faux fur coat!
 
What are your winter warmers for this year?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. One thing I absolutely love about the winter months is the fact I can whip out my favourite winter warmers and layer up! :D

    Sophia Meola | A Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah and getting all cosy in front of the fire xx

      Delete
  2. The one thing I love about this time of year is getting cosy in your winter warmers :) love the slippers you chose, I've had a huge splurge in Primark as they have some great snugly bits at the mo! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, i know i might have to buy them myself haha. Oooh i love primark for all of their snuggly bits, such affordable prices which means i can buy more! xx

      Delete