Bomb Cosmetics Sale

by - January 15, 2015

I was browsing the internet a few weeks ago and decided to have a look on the Bomb Cosmetics website and when i found out they had a up to 50% off sale online, i just knew i had to purchase something there and then.
The following are the items i purchased and their prices which i paid:
Stocking Fizzer Blaster - £1.15
Oh Xmas Tree! Bath Blaster - £1.15
Butter Blizzard Bath Creamer - £1.05
Snowdrift Bath Creamer- £1.05
Mr Frosty Bath Creamer - £1.05
Snowflakes on your Tongue Bath Mallow - £1.15
Ice Ice Baby Bath Mallow - £1.15
Candy Land Cocoa Swirl - £1.50
We Wash You a Merry Xmas! Cocoa Swirl - £1.50
Candy Cane Candle - £4.00
So all together i paid £18.70 which includes p+p. Which i think is really reasonable for 10 items!
It took about a week for my package arrive and last week it came. I was so happy to come home from work to see this on the kitchen table and i dived straight in to see my goodies.

I love how it came all packed up neatly inside this pink cardboard box and i love the "you know it makes scents" quote. With this being my first order from Bomb Cosmetics themselves and i haven't purchased any bath bombs etc online before, i was slightly worried how they would end up when i recieved the package, wondering if they would be broken or damaged slightly but no they came beautifully packed with lots of muli coloured pieces of foam to protect the items.


And here are my goodies, which i had to search for as they were all underneath the foam peices. I was also sent a free car air freshener so thank you for that bomb cosmetics!
There are still some sale items left in the sale so grab yours now! - Click Here
I am looking forward to using all of these and smelling the different scents. Keep an eye out for individual reviews on these in the next up coming weeks.


You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. These look cool never heard of that brand
    Danielle Mac

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of this brand! such cute things! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im such a Lush girl, but I recently bought one of the bomb cosmetics bath bombs and Im really looking forward to giving them ago. Those cupcake bath bombs look so good too!

    Eloise x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I can't wait to try them out :) x

      Delete