Dreamweave Mascara

by - January 18, 2015

 
I had never heard of DreamWeave Mascara before until i had been working in the salon and the lady that delivers our products to us had been talking about it to us. I had recived this mascara as a Christmas present and as i love mascara and love my lashes to look long i couldn't wait to try out this product.
 
This is the original DreamWeave Mascara in Black which is dubbed to be the "eyelash extension in a tube".  
 
 
This lash magnet mascara has a silicone formula which coats each individual lash and acts like a shield to prevent any smudging or flaking.
 
The mascara adds length to your lashes but without leaving them feeling heavy as it is a lightweight formula.
 
The directions of use are easy to follow.
 
"Apply to one side to create the desired effect. Then apply to the other side, it will dry as a silicone shield around each lash. Ensure you have applied the correct amount to create your look as you will not be able to go back as this amazing formula shrouds the lash with a silicone wrap. The mascara can be easily removed with a regular remover."

 
I also thought that the wand was great, it is flexible and it never clogs up and doesn't make my lashes clumped together unlike some previous mascaras i have used.
 
 
I really liked the outcome of using this as it left my lashes looking lovely and long. I also found that it had realyy good wearability as i've worn it for work where on occasions i have applied it around 9:30ish in the morning and its still looking in perfect condition when i have arrived home from work at 8pm.
 
I had abit of doubt when it did come to removing this product as i thought i may have to rub a little more on my lashes to remove the product but it just comes off as easy as any other mascara products out there! If anything, personally i feel that it is better as i wasn't left with panda eyes!
 
You can purchase this online at Cosmeceutical Clinic for £11.99 or Click Here to find a stockist in your area.
 
 


You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I've never actually heard of Dreamweave before, but this mascara sounds lovely and I love the fact that it lasts all day. :)

    Olivia x
    Beauty from the Fjord

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww you'll have to maybe give it a try :) x

      Delete