Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion

by - January 13, 2015

Ever since buying the Naked palette whilst on my holiday in florida last year, it also came with a mini eyeshadow primer potion. Since using this i have loved this product. My mini primer potion came to an end a few weeks ago so whilst on my shopping trip i decided to purchase the full sized one as hopefully this shall last me a while!


The Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion comes in 3 different shades which are Original, Sin and Eden. Then there is also a 4th one which is an anti-ageing primer.

I purchased the origional shade from my local Debenhams store. This retails at £16.00 but i had a £5.00 off voucher to use within Debenhams so the price i paid for this was £11.00.

My mini primer potion which was included within the Naked Palette was the old packaging, which looked like this


So as you can see from the picture above and the picture below they now have a new packaging as the previous one had a wand applicator and was wasting product as the tube was curved aswell. I must admit using my mini primer potion it was abit difficult towards the end trying to get the product out. I even heard/read people had to cut open the bottle to get to the remainding product but now with the new packaging it is in an easy to squeeze tube, so hopefully we shouldn't have a problem and no wastage of product!


This is a light and silky formula that is used before you apply your eyeshadow. It guarantees a more vibrant eyeshadow colour which lasts all day and doesn't crease!

I love this product as it really does help with bringing out the colour of the eyeshadows i decided to wear. I simply place a small amount of primer onto my eyelid and brow bone although you dont have to go that far if you wish not to.
I purchased this in the original shade which looks like this the photo below. Although when applied and rubbed in you can't tell you have applied anything.


Hopefully sometime in the future i will get a chance to try out the other shades Sin and Eden.



You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. I've always wanted to try this primer but I always forget about it, you've just reminded me! Great review!

    megan xxx
    megxnscott.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad to hear that i reminded you! :) thank you x

      Delete
  2. Everyone says this primer is so good, I really want to try it!! Great review x

    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! and it is, hopefully you will have the same opinion when you try it out x

      Delete
  3. Absolutely obsessed with this primer! Never really realised the importance of primer's until I tried this one - no creasing all day!! Great post x

    Lizzie // xBeautyMagic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am too! i never knew it would be so good haha and thank you! x

      Delete
  4. I used to absolutely love this product, but lately it has been making my eyeshadows crease! No idea why!
    Want a cheaper option? Milk Jumbo eye pencil works amazingly!
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete