21st Birthday - London Part Three

by - January 16, 2016

Here we have the final part of my weekend away in London.
 
After wondering around Covent Gardens we then went to one of my favourite restaurants, TGI Friday's. We had our meal and the staff sang "happy birthday" to me and gave me some cake and we had a few cocktails, then headed off to the Novello theatre which was only a short walk away to go see Mamma Mia. Mamma Mia is one of my favourite films so when I knew there was a production on in London whilst I was there for the weekend.
 





 
The show was amazing and everyone in the audience was up singing and dancing to most of the songs which was a really nice atmosphere. After coming out of the theatre we needed to head back to Covent Garden underground but as we started to set off we were stopped by a man on a rickshaw bike who asked us if we wanted a ride back to our hotel. At first we didn't know what to say as we didn't know whether it would be safe or not and how much it would be but we saw a few other people get on them so we decided to take up the offer! The bike was covered in Christmas lights, tinsel and played music etc. It was hilarious the journey back to our hotel but the guy kept us warm by giving us a blanket and secured us into the back and covered the cart so we didn't get wet if it rained.  Here is what the rickshaw looked like -
 
 

 
On Sunday which was our last day we decided to do some more shopping! Only this time we spent the day around Oxford street. Now I was in my element here popping in and out of the shops and mainly spending time in Selfridges which was also on my list to visit. I had to make a stop at the Disney store so I could have my photo taken in Cinderella's carriage. During the day I made some more purchases which included perfume, UGG boots and some more makeup. We also had to walk down Bond Street so I could take a photo of all the posh shops.
 
 










 

 
We then had to head back to our hotel to pick up our luggage as our train was at 6:30pm. I'm surprised I managed to even fit on the train as I had so many shopping bags!
 
And that's all that I did during my time in London, oh and I also made quite a few trips to Costa Coffee too haha! I would love to have spent more time there as there was so much I wanted to do but couldn't find the time to fit everything in, so next time I visit I will be definitely doing some sight seeing at places such as big ben, Buckingham palace etc and to go Madame Tussauds.
 
We arrived back into Leeds Sunday night and came home to find that my dad had decorated the house with 21st birthday banners and balloons which was lovely of him to do. Then my actual birthday was on Monday 30th November where I spent time at home relaxing after a long and tiring weekend! Then went out for a lovely meal with my family.
 
I hope you have enjoyed reading about my time in London. Sorry its taken me three parts to do it in, just had so many photos I wanted to show you all!
 

 
 
 

 


You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Aw thank you! And i did! wish i could go back soon x

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday! You hair! That fishtail plait looks amazing, London is great isnt it :)

    www.Barely There Beauty.com | British Beauty & Lifestyle blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! Aw thanks haha and yes it is! xx

      Delete