Things That A Beauty Hoarder Tells Themselves

by - January 26, 2016

 
(image taken from Pinterest) 

I have to admit that I am becoming a slight hoarder when it comes to beauty items, as since becoming a beauty blogger i have been introduced to so many products out there that need trying.

So what do I say to myself?

1. They're not the same, they are similar
2. Look how pretty it is!
3. But there was a 3 for 2 offer on 
4. It was limited edition, i just had to buy it
5. What if it sells out or discontinues *goes out and buy it again* 
6. These new eyeshadows will look lovely together (sticks to wearing the same Urban Decay eyeshadows) 
7. I need to have options 
8. Let's have a clear out! Oh i'll keep this, i still need this, ooh i forgot about this, let's keep this
9. I didn't but it just for it's beautiful packaging... ok well maybe I did

And lastly... 

10. I need more!  





You May Also Like

0 comments