21st Birthday - London Part Two

by - January 16, 2016

If you saw my previous post you will know that I went to London for my 21st birthday. I arrived in London on a Friday morning and on day 2 of our trip me and my mum started things off with a trip to Harrods. I love a shopping trip and you cannot go to London and not go into Harrods! I think it must have been the first thing on my list of things to do. I had heard that it was big inside but when you actually experience it yourself then you understand how big it is. It was like a maze trying to find all different sections that I wanted to go to. I didn't realise that it even sold bed frames etc and had restaurants.



How beautiful is this tiara!
 


 

Whilst spending a couple of hours in Harrods I treated myself to 2 Christmas baubles a lipstick one and a blusher compact (I love how they had make up related baubles), a MAC lipstick, Chanel bronzer, a handbag, makeup bag, a keyring and then I bought a gift set which included another handbag, a 2016 diary and another makeup bag! We then made our way back to underground to get back to kings cross station where we had to go back to our hotel to drop our bags off and get changed for our evening meal and show at the Novello theatre. We had booked our evening meal at TGI Friday's in Covent Garden. The meal was booked for 4:30 so we had some time before hand to look around Covent Garden itself. Oh just to warn you if you ever go to London and get the underground to Covent Garden please just queue for the lifts!! Otherwise you will make the mistake of having to walk up 193 steps on a spiral staircase and which is (according to google) the equivalent of a 15 storey building! Me and my mum took the stairs as we didn't realise this plus my mum doesn't like lifts and we both nearly had a heart attack!








 
Part 3 of my trip to London will be uploaded soon!
 
Thanks for reading!
 
 


  

You May Also Like

0 comments