I'm Back!

by - January 12, 2016

Hello Everyone! 



I just want to take some time to apologise for my recent absence since August 2015 and explain why I haven’t posted for so long. I love to read posts from fellow bloggers and I have so many favourites that I found myself thinking “I wish my blog was like that” their photos/lighting are perfect and their posts and content are amazing, then there’s mine and was thinking to myself  does anyone even like it. Although I do love my blog and I just want to thank everyone that has commented or helped me in my earlier stages of producing my little space to write, I admit that I did lose my blogging motivation, confidence and lost inspiration for future blog posts. I am hoping to start my blog again and going to plan ahead with scheduled posts for you all to read.
  
Another reason for my absence is that I have just been so busy in the last few months of 2015. Here are some of the reasons why.

- I came back from holiday in August and then as I am a beauty therapist I have been busy with working at the salon preparing for the lead up till Christmas.

    - I passed my driving test! Finally.  

-         - Building my confidence driving around in my car 


-      - Revising for my massage course which I am still attending.


-      - I had my 21st birthday and went to London for 3 days (blog post to follow) 


-      - Shopping! A girl has got to find time to shop


And then Christmas itself! 


I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and Happy New Year to you all! 


You May Also Like

0 comments