Bobbi Brown "Party Picks" Set

by - April 02, 2017

https://shimmerlashes-x.blogspot.co.uk/

 

I recently came across this beautiful Bobbi Brown set whilst I was buying another Bobbi Brown product in Debenhams, I thought I would be good and not buy this as I am supposed to be saving money but a couple of weeks later I was browsing online and noticed Debenhams had a 10% off beauty event so whilst I was adding other items into my basket I thought I would have a nosey to see if they had this online and they did! 

This is the Bobbi Brown "Bobbi's Party Picks" Cheek, Lip and Eye kit which normally is £70 but currently has 20% off so you can grab this for £65. If you also own a Debenhams beauty card you can earn up to 180 points. 

The Bobbi’s Party Picks Kit is packaged within a black and gold gift box and each of the products are individually wrapped in black tissue paper. Inside the items that are included are:

- Highlighting powder in shade Opal Glow
- Black mascara
- Party Alice lip colour 
- Crystal glitter lip gloss 

These 4 items all come in this cute little patent burgundy make up bag which has Bobbi Brown embossed onto the front and once opened it is lined with a dark red suedette fabric.

 

All of the products named above are a curation of Bobbi’s must have party makeup pieces for the cheeks, lips and eyes. 

This set is perfect if you want to treat a friend for their birthday, your mum on mother's day or even if you want to treat yourself like I did! 

Keep an eye out for full reviews on each of these products. 

 



You May Also Like

0 comments