YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick in No1

by - April 03, 2017



Now I'm just a sucker for pretty packaging I mean how aesthetically pleasing is the YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick? 

The lipstick looks very luxurious in the elegant gold casing with the YSL detail around the centre and each lipstick shows the colour on the case which I think is a nice touch. When I first set my eyes on this I just knew it had to be mine.  

This was my very first YSL lipstick and I purchased this a few years ago in Sephora when I was out in Florida. I picked up the shade No 1. Nude Beige from the Silky Sensual Radiant range. Personally in my opinion I wouldn't class this as a beige it is more of a pink, I would say this is very similar to MAC's Creme Cup. It is such a lovely shade of lipstick, very girly!

The formula is creamy and moisturising on the lips. It has a buttery soft, light and silky texture when applying and is highly pigmented. For me, compared to my other brands of lipsticks it doesn't last me all day so I do find my self having to top up the odd times during the day.

The only points that I can say which I am being picky is that the casing does show finger marks and any scratches from being in your makeup bag!





The YSL Rouge Volupte lipsticks do have a slightly high price tag as they are £27.00 so I do try to make this last haha! but if you are wanting to treat yourself to a luxurious lippie then I would definitely recommend this to you. 

I also have a few other shades of the YSL Rouge Volupte that are on my wishlist to try out so hopefully there will be more reviews in the future!

Do you own any YSL lipsticks? 

What are your favourite shades? 

You May Also Like

0 comments