Wishlist Wednesday - Zara

by - April 12, 2017



 Hello!

So I have decided that I'm going to be putting up a wishlist every/most Wednesdays. This week it is going to be my wishlist from Zara.

Now to be honest I have never really been a big fan of Zara as all I could normally find was formal wear but I have recently seen so many items in store and online that I love. So I thought I would share with you all the items that I am loving right now.

 


L - R

Flat Shoes with Bow Detail £15.99 (Here) - How gorgeous are these? I'm just loving Nude at the moment. Now unfortunately these are out of stock online unless you are a size 2 so you may have to take a trip to your local store to get your hands on these beauties.

Pearly Strappy Sandals £39.99 (Here) - Now for me these are a bit pricey for a sandal but I think these look very chic and kind of remind of Chanel with the pearl detailing.

 

L - R

Studded White D'Orsay Shoes £15.99 (Here) - Love the stud detailing. Valentino inspired. 

Platform Ankle Boots  £19.99 (Here) - Who doesn't love a good ankle boot. These would look perfect with mosts outfits. 

   

L - R 

Embroidered Lace T-Shirt £17.99 (Here) - I'm really liking lace on clothing at the moment, I find it very girly. 

Off The Shop Top £15.99 (Here) - Off the shoulder tops are all in at the moment! To be honest I don't think I own much red coloured clothes so I would love this to be my lastest addition.  

   

L - R 

High Rise Trousers £29.99 (Here) - Ok after seeing these on a girl through Instagram I just need a pair in my life. 

T-Shirt With Frilled Sleeves £7.99 (Here) - Love a bit of frills and you can't go wrong for the price it's at! 

 
 L - R 

Suede Effect Dress £25.99 (Here) - I think this is so cute and girly, perfect for the Spring weather! 

Jacket With Zips £59.99 (Here) - Ok another item i've fallen in love with and yet again it's pink. 

   

L -R 

Poplin Shirt With Pleated Sleeves £29.99 (Here) - More frills and pleats! Again i've seen this over on Instagram and would look great paired with a gilet. 

Ripped Mid Rise Jeans £29.99 (Here) - Perfect for a casual day oh and yet again more pink!  

   

L - R 

Mini Studded Tote £29.99 (Here) - I'm a huge handbag addict so when I first saw this I just knew I needed to add to straight to my wishlist.

Reversible Tote Bag £19.99 (Here) - It's reversible, need I say more? 

There are so many other items that I want but I thought I should stop here haha

Is there anything you are wanting from Zara? 













You May Also Like

0 comments