Michael Kors 'Sexy Amber' Perfume

by - April 05, 2017


“Sexy Amber puts the spotlight on sumptuous amber wrapped in sandalwood and musk against a bright backdrop of dazzling orange, mandarin and white floral. Inspiration was pulled from the bold colours that often highlight a Michael Kors fashion collection. These pops of colour in the iconic images of the Michael Kors brand express undeniable pleasure and instant sex appeal”
This was my first scent from the Michael Kors range and I received this as Christmas gift from my parents a couple of years ago. It was a gift set that included the 50ml sized bottle and a Sexy Amber scented shower gel. As I loved this fragrance so much I bought it in duty free one time when I was going on holiday in 100ml bottle.
Michael Kors Sexy Amber is an Amber based fragrance that contains hints of sandalwood and mandarin. It is a warm, sexy, musky scent and very sophisticated.
 The fragrance to me is perfect Autumn/Winter scent but I will be definitely wearing this during Spring/Summer and it is one of my go to fragrances for a night out. I love spraying loads of perfume on but honestly a little goes a long way with this scent and it lasts for ages on the skin which is great!
I love how minimalistic and elegant the bottle is which also features a gold cap. Very classy!
The perfume is available in sizes: 30ml for £40.00, 50ml for £59.00 and 100ml for £82.00 and is available to buy at Debenhams and other retailers.

You May Also Like

0 comments