All Dressed Up

by - January 30, 2014



I have decided i want to bring more fashion into my blog so today's post is going to be 5 dresses that i would like to buy. 

I am really into dresses at the moment and there loads of styles that are out at the moment such as the shift dresses, shirt dresses, collar dress etc... So today i have been browsing online and thought i would make this post to show you what is on my "dress wishlist" right now. 
 
Dress One
Celine Collar Shift Dress - BooHoo - £20.00 
I love this dress. It's plain and simple and you could wear it as casual through out the day or you could dress it out with a nice statement necklace a clutch and a pair of heels. This dress is also available in Beige and Navy as well as Black. 
 
Dress Two 
Pink and Black T Shirt Dress - Miss Selfridge - £32.00
 
I like this dress as it has pink in it aswell and if you haven't guessed by now with my blog and some things i have posted, i love the colour pink. So with pink being one of the colours in this dress, i like it. I also like how the top half/sleeves is black chiffon material. I would wear it as a casual everyday dress maybe with some flat ballet shoes or a pair of ankle boots.
 
Dress Three
Blue Graphic Animal Print Swing Dress - River Island - £25.00
 
I love, love, love this dress as i love leopard print! I also like how this dress is blue as well as i don't have many items of clothing that are blue as i tend to stick to the same kind of colours, although i need to get some more colours into my life! I would most probably wear this for a night out/special occasion and pair it with some heels or boots. I love swing dresses as they are so comfy to wear and i like how they flare out at the bottom.
 
Dress Four
Black Pink and Blue Ditsy Floral Cap Sleeve Skater Dress - New Look - £17.99
 
I find this dress really cute and i love the floral design. Again i would wear this as a casual everyday dress. I think this would look lovely with either a pair of tights and flats or ankle boots or paired with a leather/biker jacket.
 
Dress Five
Pink Tartan Jersey Collar Shift Dress - Select - £12.00
 
What a good price?! I must admit i'm not really into the tartan trend at the moment but i really do love this dress and at £12.00 you can't go wrong!
 
What is your favourite fashion trend at the moment?
 
 




You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Number 4 is gorgeous! Love the pattern!
    Great post!
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love number 5 and number 1...the collars are so pretty x
    Great post!

    beautyandkatie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete