Customised Photo Frame!

by - January 17, 2014

Yesterday i was busy designing my own custom made photo frame for my bedroom.

Here is a photo of what decoden items i chose to use on the photo frame. 



As i love anything pink, girly and sparkly i decided to chose a big pink sparkly bow, 2 silver love heart charms, a pink bag charm, nail polish, flower, a heel and 2 pink love hearts. I then used silver and pink rhinestones with light pink pearls to decorate the surrounding. Here is the final outcome! 



I am so pleased with it! Now all i need to do is find a photo to go inside of it, not sure which one i should use. 

Anyways, i can create custom made photo frames for you, all you need to do is tell me what kind of sized photo frame you want. The one i used above is 10 x 15 cm. You can chose any design/theme/colours/decoden etc to whatever you would like, contact me for more information. 

The prices may vary depending on what size photo frame you would like and what you would like on it for example the more decoden you want on it the more i will have to charge. 

For the customised photo frame above these are £15.00 excluding p+p 

Leave a comment below, contact me on @ChloeDesigned or on facebook 

If you would like your own custom made design. 



 

You May Also Like

0 comments