MAC Inspired Decoden Phone Case

by - January 09, 2014

I have been busy these past few days as i have been designing more decoden phone cases!
I have 2 customer orders and i managed to get one done yesterday. Here is the final outcome.

This case was designed for my friend as she loves MAC makeup and wanted one with MAC decoden pieces on.

I am selling the MAC/Girly inspired cases for £20 excluding P+P if you would like your own MAC inspired case just like this one above or in different colours please leave a comment below or contact me on twitter @ChloeDesigned

As i loved this design i decided to make my self a MAC design which was similar.


I added a mirror, bow and hearts for this design.

If you would like this design again please leave a comment below or on my twitter page @ChloeDesigned 

These cases are also £20.00 excluding P+P

I can do other designs or anything that you would like yourself. If so just get in contact with me and we can discuss things further!




You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. aw thank you! it means alot. I have followed you on both GFC and bloglovin :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete