Bucket List - Places to Visit

by - January 10, 2014

I have always wanted to make a bucket list of all the things i would like to do/achieve. So tonight i am going to start this bucket list and i am going to start of with some of the places that i want to visit!


America

Florida - I have already been on holiday to Florida in 2013 for the first time and i fell in love! I visted Disneyland, Seaworld, Universal Studios etc and i loved it. I had the time of my life. I would love to visit Florida again and re-live it all and to do more things creating more memories.



Hollywood - I would love to visit the Hollywood sign and see the walk of fame. I would also love to visit Universal Studios Hollywood and Madame Tussauds Hollywood.



New York - This is a must! i have always wanted to go to New York and i hope that one day i can. I want to vist central park , the statue of liberty, empire state building, times square, see a musical on broadway and go shopping! I would also love to visit new york during christmas time/new year.



Australia

Go to the great barrier reef, visit the zoo, go to Sydney harbour, go to the beach.



Paris

Visit the Effiel Tower and go to Disneyland Paris



Do you have your own bucket list? 
Where in the world would you like to visit? 



You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. Lovely list, I'd love to go to Disneyland :)
    xx, Victoria
    www.itisvictoria.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Aww you have to go! It's amazing i had the time of my life there xx

      Delete
  2. Great list! Such signature places! Paris is lovely, but i've only ever done it quickly! It'd be lovely to stay for a week and experience things in my own time!
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paris is my favourite city in the world!
    I'd absolutely love to visit Australia.
    I've nominated you for the Liebster Award woohoo :)
    Check out my blog for more info xxx

    ReplyDelete