Wishlist

by - January 17, 2014


I have a new wishlist! 

1 - MAC eyeshadow palette £14.00 plus £6.50 for insert + eyeshadows £10.00
I have always wanted an eyeshadow palette and eyeshadows! I am waiting till i have saved some money up so i can buy a few eyeshadows and the palette together! 
Here are a few eyeshadow shades i want: Patina, Mulch, Cranberry, Satin Taupe, All That Glitters, Sable, Woodwinked and more! 

2 - Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette £37.00
I need this in my life! I missed out on the pre-orders online and once i arrived back to work after christmas after my shift i always nipped down to Debenhams to see if they had this little beauty in, but unfortunately they didn't and haven't had it in stock since! Every weekend i have been checking and i will still check on doing so until i get my hands on one if not i may have to order it online. 

3 - Pandora Princess Tiara Ring £40.00 
How cute is this ring?! I love it, i need it but have no boyfriend/partner to buy me it :'( 

4 - Apple IPad Air 16GB WI-FI + Celluar £499 
Why do IPads have to be so expensive *cries*
I have wanted and IPad for a while now but i don't have a lot of money at the moment but i am trying to save up for one! I want an IPad so i can use it when i am out and about which will make it easier for me when i want to blog etc. 

5 - Michael Kors Saffiano Leather Tote bag in "Luggage" £192.09 on nordstrom.com
I would love to have a Michael Kors bag in my life! 

6 - MAC Lipstick £15.00
I love MAC lipsticks and i only own 3 but i have my eye on a few shades that i would like! 

Do you have anything on your wishlist? 






You May Also Like

11 comments

  1. Such a fabulous wish list, i love everything you have included! I really want the Pandora Princess Tiara ring too, its sooo pretty :)

    Sophia Meola | A Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you! and i know its so cute :') i keep seeing everyone with it on their finger xx

      Delete
  2. Hello! I love your blog and posts! I'm a new blogger and I'd love it if you could check out my blog and maybe give me a follow?
    http://theperksofmeg.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you! and yeah of course! :) xx

      Delete
  3. I really want the Naked 3 Palette! :') looks amazing x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it does! I can't wait to get my hands on it xx

      Delete
  4. Great wish list, the ipad air looks great - I have the ipad mini though and I love it x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice wishlist ! I would like a naked palette myself but it's pretty expensive I think x

    www.amoreforfashion-EN.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw do you think? Well i have saved up for both the naked and naked 3 palette and i recieved the naked 2 palette for my 18th birthday. I have had that over a year and i use is nearly everyday and it's hardly gone! So in my opinion i think its worth it :) xx

      Delete
  6. That Michael Kors bag is to die for! I've wanted one for so long, but I can't justify the price :( Loving everything else on the wishlist too! x

    Rachael | www.overdosedemaquillage.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Yes they are expensive :( hopefully one day i will own a Michael Kors bag xx

      Delete