What Time Is It?

by - January 31, 2014

 
 
I am always wearing a watch whether it is for college/work/everyday use etc. My all time favourite watch is my Michael Kors Rose Gold one. I purchased this whilst on my holiday in Florida from the Michael Kors shop in The Florida Mall, I can't remember the exact price i paid for this but i was just over $300. I saved up my money especially so i could buy one whilst away on holiday and i am so happy i did, i love it and wear it nearly everyday apart from at work as i am on the delivery team and i don't want to get to scratched or loose some of the stones.
 
These are just a few watches that i would like to have.
 
Watch One
Betsey Johnson Ladies' Rose Gold Tone Leather Strap Watch - H. Samuel - £149.99
 
I love the rose gold watch face and the white leather strap. I also love the crystal embellishment
 
Watch Two
Michael Kors Brown Leather Strap Chronograph Watch - ASOS - £209.00
 
How beautiful is this watch! Ever since seeing in over in the UK once i had arrived home from Florida i have always wanted this watch! I love it. I love the diamante embellishments with the brown leather strap. I wear quite a lot of brown so i feel that i would get my use out of this alot. I'm hoping i will be able to buy this soon!
 
Watch Three
DKNY Ladies' Rose Gold Ion-Plated White Leather Strap Watch - H. Samuel - £79.00
 
I love how simple but chic this watch is/looks. Again like watch one i love how it has a rose gold face with a clean white leather strap.
 
Watch Four
MARC By Marc Jacobs Gold Plated Watch - Selfridges - £209.00
 
Again i really like the crystal studded embellishments on this along with the oversized logo dial. I'm not usually keen on on gold plated watches but i really do like this one!
 
Watch Five
Michael Kors Jet Set Silver Plated Chronograph Watch - Selfridges - £229.00
 
As you can probably tell, i love Michael Kors watches! I really love this watch as well and if i had the money i would buy this as well.
 
Have you got your eye on any watches at the moment?
 
 


You May Also Like

0 comments