Boots/Superdrug/B&Ms

by - March 21, 2013

So recently i have been to Boots, Superdrug and B&Ms and bought these items!
 
Boots: 
 


 
Superdrug:

 
Boots:





B&M's:
 



 
I also bought a Rimmel Stay Glossy lipgloss, but it will not let me upload that picture for some reason. These were cheap for Rimmel.
 
Glam eyes trio - £1.99
Glam eyes mascara - £2.99
3 In 1 blusher - £1.99
Lipgloss - £1.99
 
I'll be doing reviews on these in the future.
 
I'm also going shopping tomorrow so there will be another post about my recent purchases :)
 
 

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I bought that Kate lipstick the other day and I am completely in love! I've been wearing it every day since haha

    xx GirlMeetsGlamourWorld xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the colour! haven't worn it to go out in yet xx

      Delete